Audio and Video Messages
Church of the Living Hope is the official repository of all of our elders’ sermon material. We want you to have the opportunity to download and hear the messages on our website while simultaneously maintaining quality control. Therefore, you may duplicate and distribute audio and video messages in CD, DVD, and MP3 formats without prior permission, as long as you follow the restrictions outlined below.
- You may not edit the content in any way.
- You may not charge for the material (even to recoup your costs).
- You may link to messages at the Church of the Living Hope website, but you may not post them on your own website.
- If you copy material to a CD or DVD, please include the following information on the CD or DVD:
- The title of the message
- “Copyright [fill in the year of the message] by the name of the speaker. Used by permission from Church of the Living Hope.”
5. You may not include personal or organizational contact information on any CDs or DVDs.
6. You may not use or reproduce the Church of the Living Hope logo for any purpose.
Church of the Living Hope reserves all copyright protections under applicable law. We reserve the right to revoke or modify these permissions at any time.
You are welcome to use content from our website under the following General Guidelines.
- Offer the content for free.
- Do not change the content.
- Credit the content to Church of the Living Hope.
- Cite the copyright information (e.g. Copyright 20011, Church of the Living Hope. All rights reserved. Used by permission.).
- Cite the source by providing the Web address (www.cotlh.com).
Posting Church of the Living Hope Web Content on Your Website
- Link to the content on the Church of the Living Hope website (preferred), or,
- Post it in accordance with the General Guidelines and include this message on every page of posted content: “This article originally appeared here at Church of the Living Hope.”
- Make the word “here” link to the specific URL where the content lives.
- Make the words “Church of the Living Hope” link to our homepage.
Distributing Church of the Living Hope Web Content
Distribution in print (newsletter, bulletin, tract, etc.) or in an email is permissible, provided it’s in accordance with the General Guidelines.
Using Church of the Living Hope Web Transcripts
You may use any transcript from the website in accordance with the guidelines stated above.
If you have any copyright questions regarding content that has not been mentioned on this page, please send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request specific permission.
You may not reproduce sermon transcripts in any print format (e.g., books, magazines, newsletters, or pamphlets).